"If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys."
Everyone loves a bargain, but a bargain is only a bargain when you get what you want out of the service or product you're paying for. Allertons is a luxury, service-led beauty emporium, providing hairdressing, beauty therapy, spa treatments, premium skincare, makeup, fragrance and more - we're not the cheapest but we are the best - just take a look at our reviews on Facebook.
"You get what you pay for."
If you were to see an offer such as "£24 for a Cut, Blow-Dry, Deep Conditioning Treatment and a Full Head of Highlights", rather than thinking "Bargain!", you should think about the quality of service you're going to receive. If you spend a little but get a poor result, you've wasted all of your money. Come to an Expert like Allertons, and leave your hair in the hands of a true expert - not rushed, not pushed, but valued, consulted, pampered and perfected.
"When presented with a number of choices, always choose the best."
Some choices are surprisingly simple. One of the easiest is where to go when you're looking for a new Hairdresser, Salon, or Beauty Store - the answer is always Allertons - Everything Beauty for Her, Him and Home. And when you need proof:
- See reviews of Allertons on Facebook
- See a review of Allertons in Leeds City Magazine
- See a review of Allertons by Beauty Blogger 'misellyre'
- See a review of Allertons by Beauty Blogger 'Lozzy Loves Lippy'
- See a review of Allertons by Beauty Blogger 'Cheery Little Thing'
- See a review of Allertons by Beauty Blogger 'Famous in Japan'
- See a review of Allertons by Beauty Blogger 'Satchels and Pearls'