Allertons, Leeds' Highest Rated Salon according to Wahanda.com, are looking for a Hair Stylist to join our existing, excellent team - this is a permanent, salaried position (not self employed), with an immediate trade test and immediate start. We have Full and Part Time positions available.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com straight away, or call 0113 359 3420 to book an interview.
As a Hair Stylist at Allertons, you will be:
- Working as part of our existing, excellent Hair Stylist team
- Providing Hair Stylist services including Cuts, Blow-Drys and Colouring
- Reaching Appointment sales targets
- Reaching Product sales targets
- Referring your clients to other Allertons services such as Nails or Makeup
- Encouraging new clients to visit using telephone and face-to-face marketing
- Encouraging existing clients to return frequently by introducing Allertons Loyalty and via other methods
- Providing Front of House and Back of House Assistance.
The ideal Allertons Hair Stylist should be:
- Able to confidently provide all Hair Service with the minimum of supervision and able to provide all services quickly, efficiently, and to an exceptional standard
- Flexible, Professional, Polite and Punctual
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Experienced in a busy, target and service focused salon or spa
- Wanting to work at and represent Allertons is a must
- Positivity, passion, a strong work ethic, an ability to work as a team and an attitude towards providing an unbeatable service and exceeding targets are essential.