We look forward to welcoming you to Allertons for your upcoming appointment. Please read the below, so you know what to expect from Allertons while the Coronavirus issue is still ongoing.
- You must wear a Face Mask at all times - if you do not have a Face Mask, we have disposable ones available to purchase for £1
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, due to Government Guidelines there is very limited waiting space.
- Please come to your appointment alone, do not bring friends, family, partners or children.
- Please wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We are unable to offer Student Discount until further notice.
- We are unable to accept cash payments temporarily.
- We are unable to serve you drinks, apart from fresh cold water in a disposable cup. You are welcome to bring your own drinks, but please do not bring food.
- We are unable to offer magazines at this time.
- Allertons operates a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. Any appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, or in the event of a No-Show, will be charged in full.
- We are unable to offer Beard Trims temporarily.
- Our Private Hairdressing Room is temporarily unavailable.
- Once a deposit for a Hair Colour has been taken, the appointment cannot be cancelled or moved to a later date without forfeiting the deposit.
- Services on the Face, such as Facials, Brow Treatments, Lash Treatments or Facial Hair Removal, are available from August 1st.
Download our App
The easiest and quickest way to book is on our App for iOS and Android. Browse all of our availability, book with a specific team member, see your past and upcoming appointments, see and use your Appointment Packages, see your Points Balance, all in one place. Download our App Now.
Did you know you can buy all of your favourite products on our website?