We look forward to welcoming you to Allertons for your upcoming appointment. Please read the below, so you know what to expect from Allertons while the Coronavirus issue is still ongoing.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, due to Government Guidelines there is very limited waiting space.
- Please come to your appointment alone, do not bring friends, family, partners or children.
- Please wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We are unable to offer Student Discount until further notice.
- We are unable to accept cash payments temporarily.
- We are unable to serve you drinks, apart from fresh cold water in a disposable cup. You are welcome to bring your own drinks, but please do not bring food.
- We are unable to offer magazines at this time.
- We are unable to offer certain hair services that do not involve your hair being washed. You can see a full list Here.
- You may wear a face mask if you wish, but this is not compulsory.
- Our Private Hairdressing Room is temporarily unavailable.
- Our Beauty Department remains closed due to Government Guidance. You can join our Beauty Waiting List Here.
Download our App
The easiest and quickest way to book is on our App for iOS and Android. Browse all of our availability, book with a specific team member, see your past and upcoming appointments, see and use your Appointment Packages, see your Points Balance, all in one place. Download our App Now.
Did you know you can buy all of your favourite products on our website?