We look forward to welcoming you to Allertons for your upcoming appointment. Please read the below, so you know what to expect from Allertons while the Coronavirus issue is still ongoing.
For Appointments at John Lewis
- For Allertons appointments at John Lewis locations, please skip the Social Distancing Queue at the store entrance by showing your Appointment Confirmation at the door
For All Appointments
- You must wear a Face Mask at all times - if you do not have a Face Mask, we have disposable ones available to purchase for £1
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, due to Government Guidelines there is very limited waiting space.
- Please come to your appointment alone, do not bring friends, family, partners or children.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- We are unable to accept cash payments temporarily.
- We are unable to serve you drinks, apart from fresh cold water in a disposable cup. You are welcome to bring your own drinks, but please do not bring food.
- We are unable to offer magazines at this time.
Cancellations and Deposits
- Allertons operates a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. Any appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, or in the event of a No-Show, will be charged in full.
- Once a deposit for a Hair Colour has been taken, the appointment cannot be cancelled or moved to a later date without forfeiting the deposit.
- In the event that you need to cancel an appointment to self isolate, we will take payment for the remaining balance of your appointment, and will reschedule your appointment to after the isolation period (maximum of 14 days after the original appointment date)
- In the event you need to cancel an appointment due to lockdown restrictions, we will take payment for the remaining balance of your appointment, and will not charge you for your next identical appointment.
Cancellations due to Lockdowns
In the event that Allertons has to cancel your appointment due to forced closure:
- Any pre-paid appointments or deposits will not be lost. They will be held on our system waiting for you to use when we reopen. We are unable to provide refunds
- All appointments in the lockdown period will be automatically cancelled, and we will contact you to reschedule as soon as we have a reopening date confirmed
- Appointments booked via Treatwell will be automatically cancelled and refunded by Treatwell, and we will contact you to reschedule as soon as we have a reopening date confirmed
- Allertons Gift Cards will be automatically extended by the duration of the lockdown period
- Our Customer Service remains open during any lockdown period.