Allertons values its customers and respects their privacy. Any information we collect about you is held with the utmost care and security, and is only used for Allertons business, it is never sold, nor is it shared with any third parties that are not essential in providing our product or service to you.
You will be asked to register if you would like to use some of the services and features we offer, online or in-store. We collect:
- Your full name, to uniquely identify you for our own business
- Your address, if needed, to send you a purchase you have made
- Your telephone number, to send you appointment reminders or shipping notifications, as well as Allertons-only marketing, if you opt-in, and to contact you regarding your order or service if needed
- Your email address, to send you appointment reminders or shipping notifications, as well as Allertons-only marketing, if you opt-in, and to contact you regarding your order or service if needed
- Medical information, so that we can provide services to you safely and effectively
- Credit or Debit Card Details, to pay for your order, appointment, or deposit for an appointment.
When you register with us your information is stored securely, and is only accessed when strictly needed, to provide you with a product or service of ours. We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all information is protected to the highest standard.
Opt-In Direct Marketing
We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, post or telephone. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for marketing purposes. From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of Allertons. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfill their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
Allertons is registered in the UK with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office). Allertons complies with the Data Protection Act and GDPR. You may request a copy, or deletion of, the personal data that we hold on you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and request amendments or deletion. There are some instances where complete deletion of data may not be possible (if, for example, we are required to retain the data by law).