TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the allertonsonline.com website (the 'website'). This website is owned and operated by Allertons Salons Limited ('Allertons' or 'us' or 'we'). If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer services team at email@example.com. These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use the website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
PRE PAID APPOINTMENTS AND DEPOSITSPre-Paid appointments for yourself, as a gift, or when purchased as packs of 6/12 cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred, and have no cash value. Deposits are non refundable. Appointments that are pre-paid or have had deposits taken, cannot be moved later that they're scheduled, but can be brough forward.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND MORE
Free Standard Delivery UK is available with all orders totalling £25 or more. Free delivery applies to Standard Delivery only. Free delivery of orders will be within 3-7 working days as per usual Standard Delivery terms. This offer can be applied to the purchase of gift cards/vouchers. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. For International Orders, Free Delivery is available when spending £50 or more, and delivery can take up to 21 days.
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the website and in-salon. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume orders through our sale period.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Allertons. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Allertons disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this website. Links appearing on this website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, in any off-website or in any linked websites.
All items are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the merchandise is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
You confirm that the credit or debit card or PayPal balance or other payment method being used is yours. Please note that all transactions are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Allertons, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
- The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value limit of £500.
- Gift Cards can be purchased online at allertonsonline.com or in any Allertons store and salon
- Gift Cards are currently only redeemable in Allertons stores and salons.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or Vouchers.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gift Cards can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and we reserve the right to amend these at any time
- Loyalty members will not earn points when they purchase a Gift Card, only when they redeem a Gift Card
- Loyalty points cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from issue. Any remaining balance left on the card after 12 months will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. Please look after your card and treat it like cash while it has an outstanding/existing balance
- Online orders for Gift Cards may be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction
- In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Allertons is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Allertons cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your card where the card
- Where a product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently returned, supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new Gift Card, however, if a receipt isn’t presented, the amount refunded onto the Gift Card will be at the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using a Gift Card combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to a new Gift Card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the Gift Card, any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash)
- Allertons reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent
- Allertons reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Your Gift Card is the property of Allertons who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Under distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our returns policy and procedure. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our customer services department at email@example.com. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Allertons offers its services on Treatwell. Treatwell is a 3rd party website and Allertons is not responsible for its content, pricing, promotions, email, or anything else. To pay for an appointment booked on Treatwell, Allertons only accepts Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, or when you have pre-paid Treatwell for the appointment. Allertons Gift Cards or any other payment method cannot be used to pay for an appointment booked on Treatwell.
Allertons accepts Spa Finder vouchers in our stores and salons. Spa Finder vouchers cannot be used to pay for appointments booked on 3rd party websites, or in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Spa Finder Vouchers cannot be used to purchase products. We do not give change from Spa Finder vouchers.
GENERAL APPOINTMENT POLICIES
Allertons wants your appointment to be as comfortable as possible. We politely make you aware of the following Appointment Terms to ensure you enjoy your visit:
- All Hair Colour Appointments require a free consultation and skin sensitivity test at least 48 hours in advance. These need to be updated every 6 months
- All Nanokeratin Appointments require a free consultation
- All Eye Tinting and Eyelash Extension services require a free consultation and skin sensitivity test at least 48 hours in advance. These need to be updated every 6 months
- Please arrive early for your appointment. Allertons is extremely busy and running late may mean we do not have time to perform your appointment
- All deposits are non refundable and non transferable. Once you book an appointment that requires a deposit (Hair Colours, Nanokeratin Treatments, Group Bookings of 2 or more people, and all appointments over 2 hours), the appointment cannot be moved or modified
- Our Treatment rooms are a quiet zone, and are not suitable for Children
- Our Treatment rooms are private rooms, only one person is permitted inside at any one time
- All Beauty Services (excluding Classic Manicures), Hair Colour Services and Nanokeratin Services require the client to be 16 years or older