A comprehensive treatment mask to fight troublesome breakouts. Provides an efficient pore-clearing and anti-bacterial action, while healing active blemishes, calming irritated skin, and preventing future blemishes from occurring. 50ml.
- Aloe: calming
- Willow Bark: clears pores
- Colloidal Silver: anti-bacterial
- Clove: anti-septic
- Dandelion: healing
- Cica: anti-redness, calming
WHO IT'S FOR
People who experience breakouts, but may otherwise have dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
Once or twice a week, apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin using the Allertons Face Mask Applicator. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with plenty of warm water. Avoid eye area.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Willow Bark), Colloidal Silver, Centella Asiatica Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Dandelion), Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil (Clove), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Free Standard UK Shipping when spending £25+ (2-3 working days)
- Standard UK Shipping when spending under £25, £3 (2-3 working days)
- Express UK Shipping (1-2 days), £5.00
- Standard International Shipping (5-7 days), £5.00
- Express International Shipping (3-5 days), £10.00
Allertons wants you to be happy with your purchase.You're free to return any unopened, unused product within 30 days, with a proof of purchase, for an exchange or refund. This does not effect your statutory rights.